And now, for my first "Things on Tuesday" list, where I list some things I loathe and some things I love. As the group page says, lets start with the loathing:
Things I loathe
- My girls being sick. It was a long February for it and it has continued into March. Not only do they not feel good, but it sure throws a wrench into the routine.
- Spending money on stuff I don't need. Happens too often and I need to reign in the spending.
- Making coasters. Trying to burn a CD that just doesn't want to play on other players.
- Losing focus. So many things compete for my attention and I need to do a better job at doing the things that are important and stop getting distracted
Things I love
- Making my wife happy by surprising her with a new Crowded House CD (once I stopped making coasters, that is...). She's such a CH fan girl...
- Free MP3 downloads. Thanks again go to W♥M, as they pointed out The Charlatans new CD free for the download. Good stuff.
- More free MP3 downloads. Thanks to Ross (in his last weeks' ToT post), via DaveT, for pointing out the 3.2gigs of free downloads from Stereogum.
- My girls getting passionate about stuff. Whether it is Pokemon, basketball, or whatever, I love to see them fired up about something. Their enthusiasm is infectious.
- My dog resting his head on my legs when we wake up in the morning. There is something so peaceful about sliding my leg near him on the bed and having him put his head down on it and heaving a big ol' comfortable sigh.