Unusual week this week in the Loathe and Love lists - I don't usually have some many things to Loathe.
Things I Loathe
- Having to fix badly written source code. How hard could it be to use an 'else if'?
- The often long hard battle getting the kids to bed. We're all tired enough as it is, why can't they just brush their teeth and go to bed nicely when asked?
- Rainy days with highs near 40F (4C)
- Getting micromanaged
- People who give me their email address and then never check it
- Having my favorite coffee bean (Ethiopian Yirgacheffe) be out of stock for the first time in years
Things I Love
- Calling home while driving home and talking to the girls. They continue to amaze me.
- Beautiful spring days, perfect for Opening Day and a World Series ring ceremony
- Turning rainy spring days into boardgaming days
- Lotus cars, even before Bond blew up a Lotus Esprit, breaking my heart
- Demon Days by Gorillaz