Things I Loathe
- Forgetting to mail back my Netflix movie for days, even weeks, after I watched it
- A computer without a reset button
- Pointless remakes of Hollywood classics. Please Madonna, leave Casablanca alone!
Things I Love
- Going skiing with my girls. It is a tremendous experience for me and I think they enjoy the hell out of themselves too.
- As a hockey goalie, making a solid pad save on a slapshot from the faceoff dot. It's remarkable what the body can do well before you could even think to do it - square up to the shooter and I just know where the shot is going. Go into the butterfly, kick the shot out, and get back up before I even realize what just happened.
- Finding a "New and Revised" edition of a favorite cocktail book, esp. one that was originally ruined when "Ida Know" spilled glitter glue into its pages