greywolf tagged me with this one.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Been married a year, thinking about starting a family. I had just changed jobs and was working from home for the first time, which took some getting used to.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
- Get the lawnmower fixed - again. Last repair didn't take, as it were
- Go to the town hall to do town hall-ish kinds of things - register the dog, get another recycling bin, buy a pass to the local town pond
- Rate my Under-10 girls soccer players
- Go to a meeting of soccer coaches to get teams set up for the fall season, using the aforementioned ratings
- Get the Linux version of our software running
Nutrigrain bars, Nature Valley granola bars, peanut M&Ms, yogurt and Oreo cookies with ice cold milk
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Put the girls into an exclusive, challenging private school and get them ready for a challenging university experience. Buy an RV. Travel to exotic places to expose the girls to new cultures. Ski more in the winter, play more golf in the summer. Finally buy my Lotus.
5) Places I have lived:
Not sure if you wanted to count all the places I lived as a kid, but they would include Tokyo, Sacramento CA, Falmouth MA, Bay Shore NY, New Ipswich NH. Once I moved out, it would include Jaffery and Derry NH, and Woburn, Newton, Weymouth and Medford MA. I've become much more of a stick around type since I moved out!
6) Jobs I have had:
Foundry worker, MacDonalds drone, roofer and for the last nearly 30(!) years, software engineer. And I still absolutely love doing it. I'll stop typing on a keyboard only when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!
7) Bloggers I am tagging who I will enjoy getting to know better: