- Katy Blake - Adrienne (Katy Blake 2005)
- Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous (Scissor Sisters 2004)
- Goanna - Some Kinda Magic (Oceania)
- Private Lightning - America/Burning Love (Live at the Paradise 1980)
- Voice of the Beehive - I Say Nothing (Let It Bee 1988)
- Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon (Single Version) (Fleetwood Mac 1975)
- The Rolling Creekdrippers - In My Hour Of Darkness (Return of the Grievous Angel: A Tribute to Gram Parsons 1999)
- Pink Floyd - Waiting For The Worms (The Wall (Disc 2) 1979)
- J.J. Cale - Downtown L.A. (Anyway The Wind Blows: The Anthology [Disc 2] 1997)
- The The - This Is The Day (Soul Mining 1983)
Some interesting notes about the sources of a few of these songs. Rhapsody is why I got both Adrienne and the JJ Cale anthology. The former came about as I searched for a song for Adrienne, as we had an obvious song fo Rhiannon. Katy Blake is a folk artist and this is a pretty nice song about her daughter. Tommy James also has an "Adrienne" song. And I kept hearing great stuff on Rhapsody from JJ Cale and is low-key, lo-fi anthology is really solid.
The Goanna CD I bought in a Sydney record store and even AMG's Goanna page doesn't list it. There's a couple great songs on it though.
Private Lightning is a great local group from the early 80s and lots of recordings have been made available finally, including their one release.
Pretty funny that Rhiannon showed up in the Random 10, at the same time as Adrienne! And Soul Mining remains a favorite CD to this day.