Things I Loathe
- Seeing my girls sick. They are pretty tough kids - not complainers at all. So when they are sick, they are sick. And there's just not much to do about it, which is the worst feeling as a parent.
- Darkness at 5pm (and it'll get worse before it gets better)
Things I Love
- The look of Borderlands. Played about an hour last night and it seemed quite fun.
- Backstopping a shutout. Hey, it's only pickup hockey, but it is my first shutout, and against a team with our best player on it. Pretty cool.
- Discovering unique new music. Check out this song from Tyondai Braxton's Central Market:
- Settling in on the couch with R10.4 for an afternoon of football. We're addicted to NFL RedZone HD - "football porn" as one of my friends called it. Just all the good parts, with none of the commercials - heaven!
- Alexandra's Melody du Jour on WZBC Friday mornings, 7-9am.